What You Will Do
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyze, propose, launch and maintain app products.
- Work with manager by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritization.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Data-driven and strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast-paced fintech industry.
VNG is Vietnam's leading tech firm with a diverse ecosystem of products serving the needs of 100 million customers in Vietnam and many countries globally.
VNG focuses on four main businesses, including online games, communications & media, fintech, and digital business
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2023, 6:00 pm