The trainee will be working with the Vietnam Client Relationship Management (CRM) team, focused on supporting Visa’s clients including banks and Financial Institutions.
The trainee will be assisting in managing day-to-day operations as required by Visa clients, as well as involve in developing engagement strategy with either existing or prospective clients.
The trainee will have the opportunity to learn how payments flow in today world providing consumers with different means of payments, learn about client relationship management, how to interact with different stakeholders, cross-functional teams .
What You Will Do
- Assist the Vietnam CRM team in responding to day-to-day business requirements by key clients (i.e. performance report).
- Responsible for regular updates of Playbook/ Salesforce for assigned key account(s) to understand how customer management tool can be used/ utilized to help business operation.
- Support CRM team to manage at least one existing client or new prospective client to have direct experiences in deepening relationship and growing partner and Visa business through effective engagement plan.
- Support CRM team with planning, execution plan and tracking results.
- Gather info, update client database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program.
- Be able to work full-time at least 10-12 weeks.
- Fluent use with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to learn and eager to contribute ideas.
- Ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Domestic travel may be required.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm