The trainee will be working with the Vietnam Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) team, focused at Visa’s partnerships with key merchants, acquirers and other payment ecosystem partners. Typical partners include existing and potential Visa acceptors in various industries such as airlines, retail business, ecommerce and mobile businesses, loyalty programs and state owned enterprise. Additional partners would include payment ecosystem participants such as payment facilitators.
The trainee will be working with the Vietnam Product team, focused at Visa traditional and digital products and services development.
The trainee will also play a key role in contributing their fresh and outsider' views to the MSA and Product strategic plan; specifically in the area of digital technology, mobile commerce and data analysis.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for regular updates of Playbook/ Salesforce for assigned key account(s) to understand how sales tool can be used/ utilized to help business operation.
- Support MS&A team to manage at least one key account or project to have direct experiences in deepening relationship/ managing project and growing partner and Visa business through effective engagement plan.
- Conduct mystery shopping on new solutions deploy (scan to pay, tap to pay) at merchants.
- Support merchant training related activities.
- Carry out basic reporting/ monthly dashboard.
- Gather market innovation and digital product, service information.
- Update product information of all issuers across all schemes on monthly basic (both traditional and digital).
- Carry out basic reporting & data execution.
- Track campaign results and generate reports.
- Conduct mystery shopping with merchants/ suppliers under specific campaign/ promotion program
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program.
- Be able to work full-time at least 10-12 weeks.
- Fluent use with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to learn and eager to contribute ideas.
- Ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Domestic Travel may be required.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm