The trainee will be working with Marketing team to provide support to cross functional teams (CRM, MSA, Product) to implement marketing activities that align with country strategy, partner agreement.
In this role, the trainee will be able to identify strategic business opportunities and data-driven recommendations to clients and design marketing program to marketing and CRM teams.
The trainee will also support CR function with event arrangement and material translation when it’s required.
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain competitors’ marketing activities landscape.
- Keeping track of proof of execution for Merchant-Visa & Issuer-Visa co-marketing.
- Being PMO (project management officer) for Marketing and CR projects.
- Facilitate internal and media event logistic.
- Report and material translation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program in business marketing/communication.
- Be able to work full-time at least 10-12 weeks.
- Fluent use with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to learn and eager to contribute ideas.
- Ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Domestic travel may be required.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm