What you will do
- Align and coordinate effectively with other departments to speed up processing administrative works and resolve administrative issues (if any);
- Understand and able to provide information on any administrative policy within Traveloka;
- Provide support in collecting commercial data analysis for key partner management needs.
- Fully understand and able to operate AXES tools, including training others on how to use AXES;
- Demonstrate good communication skill in educating partners to operate and use AXES tools;
- Provide support and regularly address partners questions in operating AXES including resolving issues if any; Achieve target to do onboarding for supply partner including AXES training and data entry.
- Demonstrate accuracy, eye in detail, and effective management of partner data entry to AXES;
- Ensure proper process in updating partner data to AXES;
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy such as supplier and product details to item allotment and pricing, etc;
- Properly store any relevant documents such as partner agreement, sign up form etc in online & offline forms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or last year students are welcomed, min. bachelor/college degree in Business/Communications/Social Science/System information;
- Experiences in operation/sales department;
- Great eye in details, self-driven, love challenges, great communication skills, pro-active and get things done;
- Affinity or experience as administrator in tourism/e-commerce is a plus;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Flexible and quickly adapt to the latest guidelines/changes on the policy and procedure
Closing in 15 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Information Systems,...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm