What you will do
- Identify, prioritize, contact partners to ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in the assigned market;
- Manage accounts – own, develop and manage accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share;
- Report & analyze – plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager;
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems;
- Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion;
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree from accredited Universities;
- Detailed, quick learner and hard working;
- year of sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent businesses.
- Additional Information
- You will work with high-caliber individuals including graduate of Ivy League universities, top-tier consulting companies, big 4 audit firms and multinational companies. Be a pioneer and challenge your capability in setting up new business processes for a Southeast Asia's premier technology company!
Closing in 15 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm