The Tesla Energy team is on the search for a Marketing Programs Intern, Energy Products, APAC to join the Residential Energy Products Marketing and Content team in Asia Pacific (APAC).
The role of Marketing Programs Intern is to support the local market and help drive growth of residential energy products across Japan, Taiwan and Thailand.
The ideal candidate will support the Marketing Programs Manager (APAC) and the Marketing Programs Manager (Japan) to deliver effective lead generation campaigns, including event management – external and in-store events, deliver cross-sell opportunities along with crafting impactful direct marketing campaigns by email.
You will also have a curiosity to test, learn and optimize campaigns and processes using data and insights to inform decisions. This role will also support our local Certified Installer Networking region, through marketing support with timely reviews and approvals of marketing content.
This role will report to the Manager – Marketing Programs – APAC (based in Australia). This role will be based in Bangkok.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong drive who can manage multiple initiatives within competing and tight deadlines with little supervision, you’ll have strong interpersonal skills and you’ll be proactive in uncovering and sharing new opportunities.
You’ll be a team player and willing to support projects across APAC as required.
You will be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders including engineering, marketing, design, copyrighters, sales, legal and compliance teams ensuring you deliver to objectives and while creating impactful marketing and communications campaigns across the region.
If you have a passion for renewable energy and want to help transition the world to sustainable energy, this is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a supportive team of marketers based across the region who can provide support and guidance.
What You Will Do
- Work under the direction of the Manager – Marketing Programs - APAC to assist with executing targeted marketing plans across digital channels, social media, events, showrooms, print and PR activities to achieve marketing goals for the Residential Energy Marketing Team.
- Assist with the planning and execution of regional activities including lead generation events/ conferences and in-store customer engagement activations along with content creation (videos and pictures) for use across local social media.
- Support and work in collaboration with local stakeholders to deliver impactful social media content.
- Assist with and coordination of marketing activities across the Energy and Motors teams.
- Assist with delivering these activities to maximize impact while ensuring execution meets the global brand strategy.
- Provide assistance to the team to develop, manage, implement and report on comprehensive email strategies to engage customers and prospects, generate leads to support sales goals, and build awareness of Tesla Energy products and services.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring all Certified Installers operate within the Tesla brand guidelines and help our direct sales, operations and customer care teams meet our brand standards for code of conduct.
- Work with the Global Design and Content team on consistent and effective messaging of customer facing documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral).
- Support executive, corporate and local events.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns – use data to optimize and improve campaign performance.
- Deliver detailed Post Implementation Reports on programs delivered.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla.
- Localize and translate English contents for the Thai & Taiwan market
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or evidence of exceptional ability and any experience viewed favorably.
- Energy experience a plus but not required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative attitude focused on new ideas, innovation and problem-solving big challenges.
- Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes –
- Tesla moves fast, and this role will too.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver data and insights lead campaigns.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others.
- Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude.
- Team player and builder – leads by example.
- Ability to work remotely as part of the broader APAC team.
- Ability to travel (~20%), mainly within Taiwan, Thailand and Japan, but could include global destinations such as Australia.
- Fluent in Chinese, Thai and English, Japanese language is a plus.
What we offer:
Tesla is a very dynamic environment where our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels.
We are committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline.
You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. If you have a genuine passion for producing the best products and accelerating the world to sustainable energy along with an appetite to be curious, you will fit in well.
Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. With global temperatures rising, the faster we free ourselves from fossil fuel reliance and achieve a zero-emission future, the better.
In pursuit of this mission, we make electric vehicles that are not just great EVs, but the best cars, period. We also produce and install infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products that help our customers further decrease their environmental impact. When it comes to achieving our goals, we pride ourselves in accomplishing what others deem impossible.
We are opening new factories and increasing our output every day – join us in building a sustainable future.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Bangkok (Thailand)
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2024, 6:00 pm