At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC - faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP - predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Opportunities & Benefits:
- Will be considered as top priority to be hired by SNPS if the company has openings for entry levelfresh positions.
- Work closely beside engineering team. Observe and feel the real working environment and team daily activities.
- Be trained for fundamental knowledge of IC design, Analog Mixed signal design in both digital and analog and applications.
- Be trained for key professional soft skills as an engineer (Communication, work management, teamwork, presentation and many more).
- Flexible 6 months Programs - Do graduation thesis with SNPS. Work on interesting topics for graduation thesis. Guided and supervised by experienced and dedicated engineers. On the job training with 6 months training program from basic knowledge, design flow, professional skills and interesting and challenging mini projects.
- Work on interesting topics for graduation thesis. Guided and supervised by experienced and dedicated engineers.
- Monthly allowance and benefits so that you can focus on the internship.
- Participate in team building activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year student of Electronics Engineering, Embedded system, Electromechanics, Physics, Telecommunications, Industrial Automation.
- Latest average GPA - 3.0/4 or 7.0/10.
- Basic knowledge of circuit/layout/Verilog coding.
- Interested in IC design and desire to persuade long term career path with IC design.
- Good English communication verbally and in writing.
- Eager to learn. Growth mindset.
- Highly responsible. Patient and hardworking.
- Easy going, good team player.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm