Softline International is looking for a Sales admin Intern in Hanoi office to support our Sales team by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional, and timely manner.
- Work in global company in multicultural environment with colleagues who can share expertise all over the world.
- Constantly growing business internationally which provides both professional development and career opportunities.
- Competitive incentive programs, corporate allowances and recognition initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Support sales team members in prepare and check documents such as sales contracts, purchase orders, quotations, tax invoices, business letters.
- Prepare, summarize, and generate sales reports for a weekly sales meeting and reports.
- Work with operation team to ensure the smooth of product delivery (properly plan shipments, track shipments).
- Assist sales teams to choose the right delivery terms, shipment methods.
- Other activities related to Sales operation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated or 3rd/4th-year students, minimum 3-month Full-time Internship commitment.
- Possess basic knowledge about requirement gathering/management.
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Thorough, paying attention to details.
Closed 23 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm