Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
The Management Trainee Program at Signify is a two-year developmental program in commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain. Throughout the two years, you will be placed in challenging roles to develop critical skills like influencing, creative problem solving, critical thinking and entrepreneurship. You will be working in a fast-pace environment with professional guidance by senior business leaders to support your development at Signify.
What you will do
- A 2-year rotational program focusing on commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain
- Rotational assignments comprising of commercial projects driven by real business priorities at Signify
- Professional training and development in areas such as influencing and persuasion, creative problem-solving, strategic thinking and entrepreneurship
- Mentorship by senior business leaders as part of professional career guidance and development
- Equip you with a comprehensive understanding of Signify’s business operations, ultimately nurturing your development towards becoming an outstanding leader within our organization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Business Studies, Marketing or Engineering.
- Prior internship or full-time work experience of up to 2 years in a commercial function (Sales, Marketing or Supply Chain) at a multinational will be a plus.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively within a team setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Mobile and flexible to travel or consider short/long-term relocation.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills and strong affinity to IT tools and social media.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm