The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Work with Business Development to develop an online merchandising and promotion plan to achieve sales targets.
- Produce campaign mechanics / micro-site layout to optimize customer experience and maximize sales potential based on various factors i.e. analyzing and identifying best-selling SKUs (price points, models, colours or styles).
- Work with marketing to execute graphics and online marketing plans to drive traffic to store/campaigns week-on-week.
- Plan for 360-degree marketing activities to drive brand awareness and sales performance (i.e. Super Brand Day). PMO all activities and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a successful campaign.
- Analyze past campaign performance and reporting on the current campaign’s. Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data: Deals Tracker, Sales Data, Traffic, Conversion Rate etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate with a relevant bachelor degree.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to prepare data and metrics to back up.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Humble, willing to learn and show adaptability.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Good knowledge of English language and of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Can work FULL - TIME in 3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm