At Schneider Electric, our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment. We make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
Do you want to kick-start your meaningful career with the leading company in digital transformation of energy management and automation?
TAKE YOUR OPPORTUNITY BEFORE 15th JAN 2021! We are offering the Internship Program, which starts right now!
About the Programs:
Schneider Electric Internship Program is aiming at attracting, growing and developing the most competent students, fresh undergraduates and graduates from universities nationwide into the Company and groom them to become future leader pipelines of Schneider Electric.
This offers a 6-month professional trial to students (normally in their third or last year) who can commit full time working schedule. The Internship Program will start in April 2021.
The Program also looks at offering a real business context outside of education environment and as one of the Vietnam Best Places to Work for students to apply and pursuing career themselves with Company in both technical and commercial career paths.
What’s in It for You:
- REWARDS - Monthly stipend and transportation allowance.
- GROWTH - A robust development framework for you to learn and grow with class-room training, coaching and on-the-job learning.
- ACCELERATION - A various mix of projects for stretching yourself and chances for international exposure as well as career acceleration.
- CULTURE - The privilege of working for one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam where young people are empowered to take ownership in their work, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students with Bachelor or Master’s degree from accredited Universities nationwide or overseas with strong academic standing (preferably GPA >=7.5 or equivalent).
- For Internship Program - Majoring in Commercial, Business Administration, IT or Technical Study is preferred. Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering major is a great plus.
- Excellent command of English (TOEIC >780 or equivalent).
- Love for learning with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Competent in Communication, Problem Solving and Collaboration.
- Proven leadership ability or Digital Savvy is a strong plus.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm