This program is intended for an Internship training under Finance Department in Financial Planning and Analysis Internship. The internship duration will be 2-6 months.
By completing this internship training the student will be able to:
- Understand Schneider Electric business in general.
- Enjoy working in one of the Best Places to Work with Meaningful business operations, Inclusive and Empowered Culture.
- Participate in Company’s activities and networking with other intern alumni as well as stakeholders of the Company in the Country as well cross country teams.
- Understand how the Finance and Accounting Department functions in a real business context.
- Get to know key financial metrics and reporting on business performance analysis, Profit & Loss analysis, sales and order analysis.
- Support in preparation of financial reporting and other financial works.
- Be the first choice for any future employment opportunity that may arise provided an excellent performance and working behaviors as well as great attitude to pursue a career with the Company.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the preparation of the country P&L Actual/Plan by Business Units in Global performance system (HFM (Hyperion Financial Management), Shuttle).
- Assist in the required reports to Global/Regional reporting team (Sales & Order, Supporting Function Cost,…).
- In charge of DFL (Digital Financial layout) and other projects initiated by Global reporting team. Submit SiOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) & RF (Rolling Forecast) numbers to Zone & give zone the explanation.
- RF & BR: Prepared data to submit into system and consolidate BR (Business Report) deck.
- Manage SFC (Support Function Cost) reporting (forecast, actual) and provide data/analysis.
- In charge of PRIOR process.
- Highlight changes in GM (Gross margin), CSC (Consolidated Standard Cost) and Upstream for FBPs and first contact point to Zone/Int Ops GSC (Global Supply Chain) Finance.
- In charge of allocation b/w shared cost among support functions, mutualized functions and other charges from Zone/Global.
- Provide monthly/quarter/yearly P&L reports from Sales to CM, Upstream, AOC (Analyze of Change) reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor 's degree in finance / accounting / business (MBA).
- Graduated from accredited universities with good GPA > 7.5.
- Financial planning, forecast, profit and loss reading and interpretation.
- Chartered of Accounting knowledge.
- SAP tool.
- Strong analytical.
- Technical accounting skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, including financial modeling.
- Attentive to numbers and details.
- Very fluent written and spoken English.
- Good teamwork and collaboration.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm