Our Vietnam Sales team is looking for an intern who is keen to learn more about sales and business. This position will allow the intern to gain a general understanding of SAP, the SAP Sales organization and its purpose as well as providing an opportunity to gain experience working in a market-leading multinational organization and further develop a personal network. If you are passionate, energetic and enjoys working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment - then this might be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do
- Support our digital marketing initiatives to build SAP branding and sales pipeline.
- Maintain accuracy of customer database and support in conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Support in execution of employee engagement initiatives and corporate social responsibility activities for local team.
- Working on internal projects within Vietnam sales team.
Required Skills and Abilities
Ideal candidate is a bright, articulate and motivated individual who is currently enrolled and pursuing a degree with the following key competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – both Vietnamese & English.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel).
- Business, Sales, IT experience or working knowledge - would be an advantage but not essential.
- Intercultural communication familiarity.
- Ability to work independently with strong drive for results.
- Human Skill - Team player, open-minded, customer-focused, communicative, detail-oriented, reliable, logical, inquisitive, focused and organized.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Marketing...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm