What You Will Do
In your role as Marketing Trainee, you will report to Marketing Manager and your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist Marketing Manager in developing brand plan including marketing strategy & tactics based on the analysis and research of market data.
- Deliver proper support to implement annual brand plan (brand strategy and tactics; financials and brand performance management including (but not limited to) promotional congress activities.
- Assist with preparation of launch plans for all new product/indication(s) for assigned products.
- Ensure all business activities to comply with relevant standard operation processes, local laws and are of high ethical standards.
- Develop effective promotional/detailing tools.
- Constantly monitor competitive intelligence and prepare counter- action plans.
- Execute marketing plan through timely cross-functional collaboration and Health Care Professional communication.
- Prepare product forecast units and value for assigned products monthly, quarterly & yearly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2 years at Roche (the 2 year full met Goals).
- Excellent in Microsoft Office using (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Good in data analysis, strategic thinking, sense of market.
- Fluently Vietnamese and English communication.
- Eager and willing to learn new areas.
Closing in 3 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.