We are Hiring - 5 Software Development Interns - To be trained in one of the following technologies:
- Backend: Java.
You are not required to have a lot of knowledge of Java/ReactJS or Testing as we will have a series of training courses for the area you applied for in accordance with the assignment, one-on-one coaching and on-the-job training to help you prepare for working on real projects after the training phase.
Is This You:
- You are a final-year student or fresh graduate majoring in Information Technology, Software, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- You have a desire to kick-start your career in a multinational company with the most cutting-edge technologies.
You might be the talent we are looking for!
What’s In It For You:
- Monthly internship allowance.
- After the completion of the internship and the final assessment, all interns will have the opportunity to - Become official employees with an attractive salary and benefits.
- An opportunity to work with talented professionals from all over the world.
- Fun and active working environment with many company activities.
Training and Coaching:
Software Development Interns - 2 months of training (consists of classroom training and then completing a realistic project under the supervision of an expert coach).
Practical Training In:
- Agile methodology.
- A deep-dive and pragmatic approach into basic concepts of software development related to architecture, design and code levels.
- Modern DevOps practices.
- State-of-the-art technologies covering various development profiles, from Backend (with Java) to Frontend (with ReactJS).
More than that, all interns will Receive:
- Important soft skills and English training for the modern working environment and collaboration.
- Real-world assignment for practicing technologies/techniques you have learned.
- Personal coaching for your career path by our expert mentors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a foundation in - OOP; data structures and algorithms; databases such as SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus - Web design; Web-services; APIs.
- Love working in a professional Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Proactive, responsible, and self-motivated with the ability to learn and achieve superior results.
- Commitment to working at PYCO Group at least 12 months after the internship period.
Software Development Interns:
- Interested in learning and having an entry into the software industry in 1 of these areas: Java, ReactJS.
- Love writing structured, well-documented and maintainable code.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus: code review, continuous integration, continuous delivery with GitHub or CircleCI.
- Good problem-solving, logical and analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm