We are Hiring - 10 QC Interns - To be trained in one of the following technologies:
- Automation Testing.
- Manual Testing.
You are not required to have a lot of knowledge of Java/ReactJS or Testing as we will have a series of training courses for the area you applied for in accordance with the assignment, one-on-one coaching and on-the-job training to help you prepare for working on real projects after the training phase.
Is This You:
- You are a final-year student or fresh graduate majoring in Information Technology, Software, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- You have a desire to kick-start your career in a multinational company with the most cutting-edge technologies.
You might be the talent we are looking for!
What’s In It For You:
- Monthly internship allowance.
- After the completion of the internship and the final assessment, all interns will have the opportunity to - Become official employees with an attractive salary and benefits.
- An opportunity to work with talented professionals from all over the world.
- Fun and active working environment with many company activities.
Training and Coaching:
QC Interns - A comprehensive 3-month training period (4-6 weeks of classroom training and on-the-job training on a real project).
Practical Training In:
- Agile methodology.
- Requirement engineering.
- Development process.
- State-of-the-art and full-stack quality control best practices.
- Interns will learn the best and most efficient ways to always deliver high quality products in accordance with client expectations while continuously improving and revolutionizing their workflows.
More than that, all Interns will Receive:
- Important soft skills and English training for the modern working environment and collaboration.
- Real-world assignment for practicing technologies/techniques you have learned.
- Personal coaching for your career path by our expert mentors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a foundation in - OOP; data structures and algorithms; databases such as SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus - Web design; Web-services; APIs.
- Love working in a professional Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Proactive, responsible, and self-motivated with the ability to learn and achieve superior results.
- Commitment to working at PYCO Group at least 12 months after the internship period.
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level).
- Basic knowledge of software testing is a plus.
- Patient, detail-oriented, quality-oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm