A career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team is responsible for all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other financing transactions.
As a Tax Consultant, you will play an important role by providing assistance in various types of business transactions including optimising tax efficiencies and strategies, implementing innovative tax planning, and maintaining compliance via a wide scope of tax advisory services.
What You Will Do
- Support our team to deliver tax / transfer pricing work to Vietnamese and multinational clients across a range of industries.
- Assist our team to prepare and translate core transfer pricing documentation and other supporting documents for our clients.
- Attend meetings / fieldwork trips / interviews with our clients to understand their businesses and tax / transfer pricing policies.
- Translate documents from English into Vietnamese/Korean/Japanese/Chinese.
- Demonstrate a passion for client service, willingness to learn, a positive attitude towards receiving constructive feedback and a focus on personal development.
- Understand and demonstrate professionalism in meetings and dealings with clients.
- Strictly adhere to our risk management and independence policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open for fresh undergraduate or less than 1 year experienced candidates.
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Audit, Economics, Commercial Law or related majors.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills, both written and spoken.
- Responsible and committed to delivering the best quality of work assigned.
- Fluent Chinese, Korean, Japanese language skills would be a plus You are expected to possess strong levels of reading, writing, comprehension and editing skills.
- Inquisitive and eager to learn.
- Strong project management and organization skills are highly regarded.
- Strong drive to go extra miles for high standard work quality.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:25th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm