A career within Cloud Computing and Networking services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the joint business relationship between PwC and Google, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and other cloud based platforms to bring new and innovative services to some of the largest companies. We help our clients adopt the cloud to transform Information Technology, scale and streamline operations and create new cloud based businesses through our strong alliances. You’ll be at the forefront of helping organizations around the globe adopt innovative technology solutions that optimize business processes or enable scalable technology.
What you will do
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree: Final year students or recent graduates with less than 1 year.
- Full time internship for at least 3 months .
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
- Self-motivated, committed and confident.
- Demonstrates some proven ability to take complex subjects and summarize them for reporting purposes, including, but not limited to, status reporting, proposal summaries, project financial analysis, and project management deliverables.
- Flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.
- Additional language skills such as Chinese, Japanese or Korean viewed favourably.
- An interest in all aspects of Technology Consulting, and a desire to pursue a career in consulting after an internship;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Research and analysis of technical matters, while using problem-solving skills. This potentially includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and using the standard firm-issued suite of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Write, communicate, facilitate, and present clearly in a professional setting.
- A basic understanding through coursework, experience, or internships of Technology consulting and one or more of the following is preferred: Programming in VBA, Access, C, C++, Java
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm