A career within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organizations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final-year student or recent graduate holding a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, IT/ Technology or another related major).
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Self-motivated, highly committed, hard-working and responsible when working under pressure and getting work done promptly.
- Able to multi-task with appropriate priority.
- Detail-focused, well organized and able to work either independently or in a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and a knowledge of databases.
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus.
- Able to work full-time for three months.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Information...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm