A career in our Risk Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever-changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimizing deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In Risk, you’ll help clients to protect their brand and enhance their commercial performance by capitalizing on every business opportunity while minimizing risks.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support developing and enhancing Basel II & IFRS9 PD, LGD, EAD models.
- Support conducting validation of model performance, Basel II & IFRS9 PD, LGD, EAD models.
- Support developing and reviewing IFRS9 related documentation, policies and procedures.
- Support training and research and development of new models, methodologies and model applications.
- Support in PMO tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative programme, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering or Business, Finance and Economics degrees with a strong quantitative focus. Econometric focus and analysis will be considered as a strong positive. Post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Want to work in credit risk modelling and management or consulting.
- Having or planning to have FRM or CFA is a plus.
- Strong data modeling skills such as SAS, R, Matlab - Programming, SQL query and database familiarity, MS Office applications, including advanced spreadsheet and VBA.
- Analytical mind with sound business insight, excellent communicator (verbal and written), highly meticulous, and self-motivated.
- Self-starter, flexible with a proven ability to work well in teams, as well as being able to function with minimal supervision.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm