A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Like other interns, support the Project team in document preparation and translation, researching regulation updates if applicable, supporting PMO tasks, supporting SA on preparing reports, materials and deliverables.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in 3-4th year of university or Fresh undergraduate or less than 1 year experienced candidate.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in gathering data, analysis.
- Proactive attitude and open mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt and learn quickly.
- Be fluent (writing and speaking) in both English and Vietnamese.
- Be an advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: operations management, manufacturing, process mapping and improvements, supply chain optimization, logistics, etc.
- Experienced in working in multi-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm