A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our team provides remote technical support and information technology updates to PwC’s employees. You’ll provide resolution to technical needs, recommend procedure modifications or improvements, and escalate unresolved technical issues to the appropriate party. To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
- Prepare a laptop for new joiners/interns.
- Monitor the Service desk portal/give support to the user as a first level.
- Support Admin team to onboarding IT Asset Management.
- Involve with the application dev team on any ad-hoc project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred - Bachelor's Degree - Computer and Information Science.
- Desired Languages - English, Vietnamese.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm