Our audit and assurance group provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of the business. We are rapidly expanding our services in Vietnam and therefore we are seeking ambitious and high-performing candidates for the position of Assurance Intern (Audit Intern) for our Assurance Team in Ha Noi.
Successful candidates will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients. You will be responsible for the execution of the PwC risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and methodology as well as having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile institutions.
What PwC Offer:
- Career development with one of Big4, build up your profile &network.
- Opportunities to be transfer to PwC permanent staff after an internship.
- Full time intern with compensation, Training Opportunity. Laptop provided.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or recent graduates with a relevant major (Accounting, Auditing, Finance, IT, Technology, or others).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
- Self-motivated, committed and confident.
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus.
- Available for full-time internship.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Information Technology
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm