A career in our Restructuring and Refinancing practice, within Deals Business Recovery Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organization.
In joining, you’ll help clients, among other things, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage road blocks until the job is done.
Our team helps businesses identify and access the right debt markets to support capital needs, allowing our clients to raise or retain financing on the most advantageous terms. As part of our team, you’ll assist with financial modelling, developing a comprehensive set of financing solutions, and managing the execution of the solution best aligned to our client.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on industry sectors, market trends, competition and customer needs.
- Perform strategic and financial analysis of clients' historical performance to develop insights regarding strategic direction. Turn insights into practical and achievable recommendations addressing the client’s business needs.
- Develop advanced PowerPoint reports to clients, incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Formulate proposals to clients and make follow-up calls to generate sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or fresh graduated from Banking/Finance major.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to understand the clients’ business issues.
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks (Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT), analytical tools, and experience in applying them in order to develop recommendations for clients.
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Experience in English language business writing and preparation of PowerPoint reports.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to deal with complex business issues, and ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm