A career in our Corporate Finance practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, provide advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction to ensure maximum value for their company.
Our team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What you will do
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm