A career in our Assurance Risk Management practice, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues.
In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
Our team works closely with engagement teams, PwC leadership, PwC counsel, and other groups within PwC to identify and manage practice matters. You’ll play an integral role in developing policy, processes, and tools to support the assurance practice and will interact daily with engagement teams to help staff navigate the challenging and highly judgmental aspect of the audit practice.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum degree required: Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must have studied at least one of the following subjects - Accounting; Finance; Economics; Economics and Finance; Economics, Finance and Technology; Business Administration /Management; Engineering; Accounting and Technology; Mathematics.
- Desired Languages - English, Vietnamese.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm