At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
In-House Research Projects:
They are the projects that will be conducted by internal Customer Insight team from start to end, including designing the research approach, developing the questionnaire, collecting data, charting and preparing the draft report. The potential intern will be trained to carry out all core tasks of research to ensure delivering the good quality of deliverables:
- Support line manager to facilitate the project execution from start to end (i.e collect the internal data if yes, book the meeting room, analyze data by doing the excel pivot and draw charts, prepare draft report etc.).
- Draft simple questionnaires and up the questionnaire to SurveyMonkey (the online survey platform).
- Pivot the collected data and prepare the excel charts and develop the draft report.
Outsourced Research Projects:
They are the projects that will conducted by external research agency under the close supervision of Prudential Customer Insight team to ensure that the final results (report/ presentation) will be produced at the high-quality level. The potential intern would be expected to the one who has detail attention, proactive-mindset and closely follow up the progress of the project and the performance of the research agency:
- Support line manager to supervise the work of the research vendor including monitoring the project progress to ensure the project done as planned, reminding the vendor of delivering the aligned tasks (questionnaire, report etc.) in a timely manner.
- Proactively propose the solutions while the projects have any problems or issues.
- Assist line manager in ad-ministration like booking the meeting, booking the travel transportation, raising and following up requests on P2P (AFT, Payment to vendors).
- Effectively establish and maintain good relations with peers and colleagues to generate insightful provide the support to their research-related requests.
- Together with Customer Insight manager, providing the high-quality deliverables/ advice to address research-related business questions/needs/ issues.
- Internal research: facilitate the research project execution throughout end-to-end process (from research design, questionnaire development, data collection, analyzing and reporting).
- External research: collaborate and monitor the work delivery of research vendor during the whole project execution from starting project to the result presentation to ensure the project is completed as planned and within the budget.
- Support line manager in submit and manage P2P requests (AFT, Payment).
Relationship and Communications:
- Build effective relationships both within and outside the department by promoting joined up and collaboration culture.
- Seek inputs from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others.
- Promote customer centric culture across the Prudential.
- Detail-oriented in performing assigned tasks to ensure the outcome is accurate.
- Proactive in carrying out the daily and assigned tasks.
- Supportive and open for taking feedback to achieve better results of work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Newly graduated.
- Having knowledge/ experience in conducting online surveys is preferable.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Well-organized and able to use excel proficiently.
- Jobholder needs to be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business.
- Good listener, be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm