Philips Personal Healthcare is currently recruiting one Trade Marketing Intern to support the Trade Marketing Team.
This role will provide assistance to the Sales and Marketing team with day-to-day reporting, analysis, and various project work. Some administrative support required.
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual workplace situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
What you will do
- Support trade team to develop merchandising artwork, new POSM design. Create sell sheets, product knowledge materials and other material for Sales teams.
- Work with different agencies for detail execution of activation activities such as Demo, Roadshow.
- Support and follow up execution of promotional activities.
- Assist in the development of presentations. Review and report on activation performance.
- Process trade marketing invoices and track marketing expenses.
- Assist with administrative duties such as purchasing competitive samples, making copies, shipping requests, meeting set-up, etc.
- Additional projects as needed across Trade marketing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in business, marketing or related degree.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly organized and abilities to manage multiple projects.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to commit for 6 months from Jun 2018 to Feb 2019.
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.