Philips Personal Healthcare is currently recruiting one Brand Marketing Intern to support the Marketing Team.
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual workplace situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
What you will do
- Coordinate with Marketing and Agencies to follow up on creative adaptation tasks & Social activities (Fanpage, KOLs…).
- Assist Marketing Managers on monitoring brand partnership activities.
- Website /packaging translation under supervising. Support to develop training materials. Prepare content and feedback for designs.
- Support to implement activation program.
- Additional projects as needed across Marketing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in business, marketing or related degree.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly organized and abilities to manage multiple projects.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to commit for 6 months from Jun 2018 to Feb 2019.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2018, 6:00 pm