Ogilvy & Mather
We are looking for a fresh talented Graphic Designer Intern who will be provided with a fantastic opportunity working for an international agency such as Ogilvy.
What You Will Do
- To make up color dummies for DM, Leaflet, POP & Print Advertising items for client presentation.
- Review and make sure to complete the data of material supplied lists, finally checked all task completed as required by internal and complete the job bag procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, PageMaker, QuarkXPress etc.
- Ensure close collaboration with account service staff to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Participate in helping to shape and define briefing for the projects.
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Run projects to brief, on time and within budget.
- Seek out opportunities to add further ideas and value to projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last-year student or fresh-graduate is preferred.
- Experience in integrated marketing is preferred.
- Have experience in all appropriate software.
- A good command of English.
- To be able to clearly, comprehensively and logically communicate design ideas and finished work.
- Be active participant in the Design Direct business and social scene.
- Proactive, creative thinking, drive for result, passionate for design.
Closed 23 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm