Ogilvy & Mather
We are looking for a fresh talented Copywriter Intern who will be provided with a fantastic opportunity working for an international agency such as Ogilvy.
What You Will Do
- Generate ideas after understanding client requirements.
- Daily review of job status with the Creative Supervisor.
- Co-coordinating with all the departments of advertising (Client Servicing / Studio / Production).
- Responsible for the accuracy of release materials (Betas/ Positives / Bromides / etc.) and ensuring that they are prepared on time.
- Responsible for initiating and jobs, ensuring, quality, accuracy and that they are delivered on time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last-year student or fresh-graduate is preferred.
- Work independently as well as team-work with partners.
- A good command of English & Vietnamese writing & speaking skills.
- Consistently challenges oneself for breakthrough thinking.
- Constantly strives to do things differently.
- Strives to deliver superior work within time-frame.
- Uses the systems and networks within the organization to leverage the existing knowledge base.
- Being updated on current trends and technologies.
- Having interest (and good taste) in art is a plus.
Closed 23 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm