What You Will Do
- Participate proactively in the Nielsen training program.
- Assist the team on day-to-day tasks for client requirement and project management.
- Deliver monthly research reports to clients and ensure their accuracy.
- Support the team in ad-hoc analysis and quarterly performance review to assist client’s business.
- Comply with financial requirements such as contract, liquidation, proposal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated from universities.
- Curious and interested in exploring big data.
- Fast learning.
- Good sense of numeric and logical thinking.
- Good communication and presentation skill in both English and Vietnamese.
- Interested in people engagement.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
Closing in 3 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.