What You Will Do
- Works on sample design, advanced data analyses following standard processes with minimal supervision (after training) or for non-standard projects with some supervision. Examples may include, but are not limited to: complex sample design, correlation, regression types; factor analysis, segmentation, conjoint and other group-specific advanced analyses.
- Provides output of statistical outputs to internal clients in simple, non-technical language.
- Co-ordinates with different teams when required on project flow and to ensure timely deliverables
- Performs analysis of data by editing existing programs as necessary.
- Takes responsibilities that are more non-standard in nature based on the team’s need and delivers them.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or higher degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Psychology, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must have strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and multi-task oriented.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
- Must have experience in running statistical analysis on statistical packages like SPSS, SAS, Python, R.
- Experience in programming such as VBA, C, Python and R is preferable.
- Good organizing and planning skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Marketing...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm