We are now looking for graduating student for the position of Media Internship. The Media Internship gives you a chance to be trained as well as work with professionals from top media agencies. It involves projects with traditional media channels such as television, radio, newspaper. Interns will also get many opportunities to improve their soft skills since the job requires good communication, careful observation, critical analytics and much more.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Digital Manager.
What you will do
- Provide support in media proposals.
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation – from processing the booking, to copy instruction, to following up to ensure materials are delivered on time and to billing.
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately.
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate process and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to details and comfortable with numbers.
- Great knowledge of excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using Photoshop and/or video editing software is a plus.
- Commercial flair and good communication skills.
- Willingness to think outside of the box and challenge conventional thinking.
- Client service and team spirit attitude.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.