Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 160 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
For our Tax department in Hanoi, we are looking for qualified final-year students or fresh graduates to join us as Tax Interns and develop as our official staffs. Join the 20,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 84 countries.
What you will do
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to Managers in handling client’s assignments
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates
- Demonstrates required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates for the position of Tax Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Fresh Graduated, Bachelor’s degree or above in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or Law
- Computer literacy and good command of English (French/ Japanese is an advantage)
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively
What’s On Offer?
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training, with overseas programs and periodical internal updates
- Clear career track
- Genuine work – life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
- Regular client contact
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.