Our Tax & Legal Department in Ho Chi Minh is looking for qualified 3rd or final year students, fresh graduates in Law to join us as Legal Intern. Mazars Vietnam has been an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staff nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years. Join the 40,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries now.
What You Will Do
- Provide assistance in handling legal-related matters.
- Do legal research, assist in technical update and prepare newsletter of new legal and tax regulations.
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable.
- Prepares concise, well-written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good understanding of corporate laws, commercial laws, foreign investment laws, WTO’s commitment.
- 3rd or final year students, fresh graduates in Law.
- Computer literacy and good command of English.
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively.
- Good command of English (French/Japanese is an advantage).
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline.
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English).
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Solid analytical and detailed-oriented abilities, problem-solving and result oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm