Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staff nationwide. As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
For our Accounting department, we are looking for qualified undergraduate students (final year) or fresh graduates to fill our Accounting Intern position.
Join the 40,000 professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries now.
What You Will Do
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Provide assistance to audit managers/audit experienced members in preparing, translating, reviewing reports before issuance.
- Support audit managers and above in identifying opportunities to provide audit and assurance services to potential clients.
- Provide assistance to audit managers and above in preparation of bidding documents including seeking for optimal solution.
- Other administration work to support technical team required by audit managers and above.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students/fresh graduates majoring in English or Economics/Accounting/Finance/Audit with good command of English.
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm