As annual, we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented final-year students for a new batch of Audit Interns to nurture as a promising auditor generation of Mazars in Vietnam.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, on 1 July 2020, Mazars in Vietnam is honoured to receive a prestigious award HR Best company to work for in Asia 2020, recognised by trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join the 40,400 professionals united through Mazars in 91 countries.
What You Will Do
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned.
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you.
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools.
- Perform analytical review of financial information.
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity.
Required Skills and Abilities
Candidates for the position of Audit Intern need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year students and fresh graduates majoring in relevant fields (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce).
- Fluent English.
- Honest and highly committed.
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Both autonomous and team player.
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Good ability to work under high pressure.
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
- Being able to work as full-time Trainee for Mazars in Vietnam from December 2020 to April 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm