We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented fresh graduates for a new batch of Audit Assistant to nurture as a promising generation of Mazars in Vietnam.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years. Join the 40,400 professionals united through Mazars in 91 countries.
What You Will Do
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned.
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you.
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools.
- Perform analytical review of financial information.
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates majoring in relevant fields (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce).
- Fluent English.
- Honest and highly committed.
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Both autonomous and team players.
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Good ability to work under high pressure.
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm