The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience.
Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience.
Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
What You Will Do
- Work on a business development project to solve a critical business pain-point or identify a new business opportunity in the applicable location.
- Work closely with the Front-Line Sales Non-FIs to identify new solutions and opportunities for growth.
- Execute business development activities, including preparation and analysis of data insights to identify opportunities and to inform business strategies.
- Produce presentation materials for external customer engagements, as well as management updates for the head executives.
- Gather rich insights for each market segment and customers and map them with Mastercard’s internal data to identify clear opportunities across core products, emerging products, e-commerce and digital partnerships.
- Work with leaders on comprehensive plans and research that is aligned with the country's strategy.
- Assist in curating story telling sales decks (from the customer lens) to demonstrate how Mastercard solutions can solve customer pain points.
- Participate with Team Management for customer sales calls to highlight Mastercard differentiators and win new business, as required.
- Supports the head colleagues on ongoing initiatives and strategic projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh university graduate with a Bachelor's degree, graduating between July 2023 and July 2024.
- Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply).
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.5 strongly recommended.
- Vietnam citizen or possess relevant full working rights to work in Vietnam and do not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic individual and willingness to exercise initiative.
- Process management skills and regional/global cultural awareness.
- Amiable and team player who can flourish in a fast paced, deadline focused, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to work effectively with a diverse and global team.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills using Excel and ability to summarize complex information to develop and deliver compelling PowerPoint presentations for external clients and lead management.
- Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from data in order to influence decision-making.
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in groups to complete time-sensitive projects within internal and external deadlines.
- Eager to learn and have the ability to pick up new knowledge and skills easily.
- Should enjoy meeting people and holding meaningful conversations.
- Flexible and open-minded when it comes to taking on a variety of projects.
Experience and Skills needed:
- Well-rounded individual with significant extracurricular involvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Who is Mastercard:
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change their lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Corporate Security Responsibility:
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed.
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach.
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2023, 6:00 pm