We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic and driven Business Development Intern.
Hands-on activities and sales training are offered to interns every week through our comprehensive 10 week paid internship program.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in a sales career to learn basic sales concepts and techniques, earning hands on experience at Lalamove Hanoi.
What You Will Do
- Sales and lead sourcing - Find, engage and schedule a meeting with business leads to maintain a healthy pipeline, and support Sales team to ensure weekly targets are met.
- Negotiation and closing of deals - Conduct research and preparing materials for sales team to enable efficient negotiation and deal closure with prospect.
- Sales operations - Ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Brand ambassador - Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partners to promote our services and values.
- Ad hoc tasks - To assist team on ad hoc tasks as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in B.A or B.S Bachelors program.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong sales skills to get our potential client to use our service. Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss the available options.
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Vietnamese national with fluency in Vietnamese is required.
- Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm