Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Indonesia, India. Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for an Accounting Intern to join our fast-growing team. You must be someone with an aptitude for numbers and have a strong sense of accuracy. If you're highly motivated and ready for challenges, apply now!
What You Will Do
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm