What You Will Do
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum process.
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems.
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs.
- Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to Testing team.
- Communicate and report internally or directly to client on status or result of work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd year or final year students.
- Bold passion for IT software development and testing.
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills.
- English - good writing and reading skills.
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement.
Closing in 3 days
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.