Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients? Do you love to work in the top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology.
The vacancy is an ideal job for the beginners who would like to have a good start for a great career. The winning candidates will have the opportunity to become a Software Engineer – one of the hottest skills in the industry trends. You will be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology based frameworks. Besides, you will work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/DI processes.
Be Your Best With KMS:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam.
- Building large-scale & global software products.
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team.
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting.
What You Will Do
As an intern, you have a chance to learn & practice including but not limited to:
- Work under mentoring/coaching of technical leaders or experienced developers.
- Practice coding with high quality and effective outputs.
- Involve developing applications/tools by using modern .NET (C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework, nUnit, MSTest, xUnit, MySQL, SQL Server).
- Learn and practice about architecture, solutions in big/complicated applications or enterprise systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd/4th-year students in Computer Science, IT or related major who can work part-time (at least 3 days per week) or full-time.
- Strong fundamental of .NET Framework, C#, SQL, OOP, data structure and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, or Win-based application (Winform/WPF).
- Have a good understanding of projects being done in university or during the internship.
- Basic knowledge in writing unit tests.
- Good English skills (especially reading and writing).
- A good team player with high responsibility, self-motivation, and independence, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Good knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm