Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day? Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients? Do you love to work in the top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology.
The vacancy is an ideal job for the beginners who would like to have a good start for a great career. The winning candidates will have the opportunity to become a Software Engineer – one of the hottest skills in the industry trends. You will be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology-based frameworks. Besides, you will work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/CD processes.
Be Your Best With KMS:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam.
- Building large-scale & global software products.
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team.
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting.
What You Will Do
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum process.
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems.
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs.
- Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to Testing team.
- Communicate and report internally or directly to client on status or result of work.
- Involve to develop applications/tools by using modern Java technologies (Java 8+/Kotlin, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, JPA/Hibernate, …), Front-end techniques (Responsive UI, JS Frameworks and Tools), Cloud and Big Data (AWS, Hadoop/Spark, MongoDB, distributed caching/MQ).
- Learn and practice about architecture, solutions in big/complicated applications or enterprise systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd/4th-year students in Computer Science, IT or related major who can work part-time (at least 3 days per week) or full-time.
- Strong background knowledge of OOP, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience with Java 8+ language, Java EE (Including university/ part-time projects) and passion about updating latest Java-related technologies.
- Experience with source version control (Git, SVN).
- Eagerness and willingness to learn & work with different types of technologies.
- Background knowledge of Functional Programming.
- Experience with Spring Framework (Including university/ part-time projects).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm