UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment arm of KMS Technology. We help founders start and launch products in the global market and invest in high-impact startups which we could either be a strategic partner or support in a meaningful way.
Our incubation portfolio includes software businesses such as:
- QASymphony: Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn, in 2018.
- Kobiton: Mobile device cloud with clients such as Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $5.2M Series A in August 2019.
- Katalon: Test automation platform with more than 350,000 users from over 60,000 companies. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2019.
What sets us apart from other investors is we are builders ourselves. The leadership team at UpStar Labs and KMS Technology are founders and executives at many successful startups. We know what it takes to build great product companies and we plan to share that experience with startups we incubate and fund. In addition, our portfolio companies can tap into the pool of over 1000 talented people at KMS Technology to scale up their team and grow their business.
Work With Us If You Are:
- Hungry - For challenges, not food. Between supporting our existing portfolio, incubating new products, expanding our investment portfolio and running (a lot of) events, there is no shortage of challenges no matter what role you are in.
- Versatile - Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
- Result-oriented - We are fanatic about getting sh, uhm, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
- Purpose-driven - Despite our modest success so far, we are just getting started. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
What You Will Do
- Compile macro, market and industry research for potential investment deals/incubation products.
- Analyze competitors and potential customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-year or above, minimum 3-month internship commitment (full-time).
- Can work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work .
- Good English and aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm