What you will do
- Follow given procedures and instructions to produce well-designed, testable and clean code.
- Participate in numerous activities for building software product: requirement analysis / enhance UI-UX design / Scrum process/customer support / improve DevOps infrastructure / …
- Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilitie
- Fresh graduated or 4th-year student with minimum 3-month internship commitment
- Passionate about web programming (in both front-end and back-end).
- Majoring in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ related fields
- Have experience in NodeJS platform (Including university/ part-time projects)
- Familiar with building web application at back-end using popular NodeJS web frameworks such as Express, or Koa, or LoopBack, etc.
- Open to work with web applications at front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, React, VueJS, etc.
- Understand practice for high code quality: maintainability, reusability, code review, unit testing, etc.
- Possess good understanding of design patterns, object-oriented programming, architecture patterns
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements. Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proactiveness (self-starter), good communication and fast learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Contribute/ author apps or libraries on developer public community like Github, Gitlab, Chrome Web Stores, etc.
- Comfortable working in product development environment.
- Have experience in building web applications in other platforms such as .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, etc.), Java (e.g. Spring, Play), Ruby on Rails, etc
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm