Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day? Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who creates awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients? Do you love to work in a top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to the company's growth and sharpen your experience and expertise every day. In addition, you will also get chances to:
- Have the chance to work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/CD processes.
- Be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology-based frameworks.
Be Your Best With KMS:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam.
- Building large-scale & global software products.
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team.
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting.
What You Will Do
- Participate in all software development activities following the Scrum process.
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems.
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs.
- Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to the Testing team.
- Communicate and report internally or directly to the client on status or result of work.
- Practice coding with high quality and effective outputs.
- Involve to develop applications/tools by using modern Java technologies (Java 8+/Kotlin, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, JPA/Hibernate, …), Front-end techniques (Responsive UI, JS Frameworks and Tools), Cloud and Big Data (AWS, Hadoop/Spark, MongoDB, distributed caching/MQ).
- Learn and practice about architecture, solutions in big/complicated applications or enterprise systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student/ new graduate in Computer Science or related technical field/ less than 1 year of experience.
- Ready to work full-time officially.
- Strong background knowledge of OOP, Data structures and algorithms.
- Have experience work with web application development (inside or outside of school).
- Have experience work with a source version control (Git, SVN).
- Passionate about learning and updating latest Java-related technologies.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Self-motivated individuals.
- Knowledge and experience with Java 8+ language, Spring Framework is a plus (e.g., stream APIs, reactive framework, Spring Data).
- Knowledge and experience with Java EE and have background knowledge of Functional Programming is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm