What you will do
- Conduct market research to analyze market trends and perform competitor analysis
- Turn research and knowledge into actionable intelligence to support marketing initiatives/identify opportunities for change
- Drive and collaborate with tech writer and designers to create and deliver compelling content including website content, success stories, blog posts, infographics, FAQs…
- Maintain social media activities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Forums etc.
- Field training to develop required skills in a real/challenging product development project
- Innovative and professional working environments, talented team members
- Experience teamwork collaboration and agile process
- Earn practical knowledge and skill to be successful in the next project
- Competitive internship allowance and benefits: teambuilding, fitness and sport activities
- Great working space: cozy office, PS4 game, foosball, 4K movie, esque cafeteria etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated or 3rd/4th-year students, minimum 3-month internship commitment
- Capability to generate contents in English effectively
- Proactive and passionate with digital marketing and willing to learn technical solutions
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Possess knowledge about software product marketing and digital marketing is a plus
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.